Shipping and Taxes
Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab currently uses UPS/UPS SurePost exclusively as its shipping partner.
Typically, successfully processed domestic orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from the time of processing. International orders are typically shipped in 2-4 business days from time of processing.
Notes On Express Shipping
Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab and UPS offer express shipping for domestic customers in the form of 3-day, 2-day and next-day shipments. Only next-day air shipments are guaranteed to be processed and shipped the same business day if the order is placed before 3:00 CST.
Attention Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab customers in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Guam. MoFi Flat Rate Shipping is NOT available to these areas. Please choose the UPS service you would like your package shipped by. You can choose your UPS delivery method by selecting the desired service from the "Choose Shipping Provider" drop-down below. If you submit your order using MoFi Flat Rate Shipping, we will automatically adjust your shipping method to UPS Ground and charge your credit card the lowest rate possible.
Some Notes About International Orders
- International shipping rates are determined by weight, box size, destination, and value. If the website is not capable of giving you a shipping quote for an order, then you will be emailed the shipping charge for your approval before we ship your package. If you do not approve the shipping charge, then you have the option to cancel the order.
- It is unlawful for Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab to understate the declared value of any international order. All orders will be sent at full value.
- Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab is not responsible for any taxes, duties, VAT, or customs fees associated with importing your package. Please consult your country’s import regulations.
- As soon as the order is shipped, you will receive an email from UPS containing a tracking number for your shipment. Included in the shipping price is normal brokerage (the process of moving the package through customs). UPS will broker the package unless the receiver arranges for another broker. UPS will prepay any and all duties, VAT, and customs fees that are related to the particular merchandise contained in the package. UPS will charge a Disbursement Fee for prepaying the fees that are due as the package enters the destination country. The Disbursement Fee can be avoided by contacting the local UPS office and arranging for prepayment of all duties, taxes, VAT, and customs fees before the package is shipped.
Customers who refuse or abandon shipments will be charged all fees that Mobile fidelity has incurred to retrieve your package.
Charges on Preorders and Backorders
Please note, at the time of checkout, preorders and backorder amounts are authorized in full. Backorders will process and ship as soon as they arrive from the manufacturer. Preorders will process and ship upon their release date or when we receive stock. Upon shipment, payment will be captured for the balance due of shipped goods.
Due to PayPal policies, we only offer PayPal as a payment option when the entire order is in-stock and ready to ship.
Products With Limited Availability
For select Mobile Fidelity titles, there is a limit on the number of copies that can be purchased per household. Please place only one order. Due to the incredible demand for these titles, MoFi will strictly enforce this limit. If a customer places more than one order for such titles, MoFi will cancel the order(s) and issue the appropriate refund(s). This policy is enforced in a spirit of fairness because these titles tend to sell out quickly. Thanks for your support.
Mobile Fidelity collects applicable sales tax on items shipping to the following states: AR, AZ, CA*, GA, IA, IL*, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MI, MN, NC, NE, NV, OH, OK, PA, TN, UT, VA, WA, WI
When required, Mobile Fidelity will also collect sales tax in other states. In other states where we don't currently collect sales tax, it may be the customer's responsibility to assure that all appropriate state use taxes are paid.
* denotes states in which Mobile Fidelity has a physical nexus and is required to collect based on the nexus presence and location, these tax rates are not based on recipient/destination location of the customer within these states.
For more information please see the following: South Dakota Vs. Wayfair